Toronto is filled with exciting and memorable places to visit during your time at AAIC. As the world’s most ethnically diverse city and the provincial capital, Toronto has something to offer all attendees.
The Metro Toronto Convention Centre
AAIC 2016 will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, which is located within walking distance of most of Toronto’s main attractions.
There is plenty to explore in Toronto while attending AAIC.
- Allan Gardens Conservatory
- CN Tower
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Matilda the Musical
- Royal Ontario Museum
- St. Lawrence Market Complex
Toronto is home to top professional sports teams. Catch a game while you’re in town!
- Toronto Blue Jays (MLB) – games on July 22-27
- Toronto FC (MLS) – match on July 23
- Toronto Argonauts (CFL) – game on July 25
Save on AAIC Registration with Group Rates
Bring your whole team to AAIC 2016. Discounted group rates are available for 10 or more colleagues or five or more students from the same lab group.