Developing Topic Abstract Submissions
Submission dates: April 20-May 4, 2015
Developing Topic submissions are designed to bring the latest research findings in the field to AAIC attendees. Specifically, they are abstracts in which the research findings are not available during the general abstract submission deadline in February.
Note: AAIC 2015 Developing Topic abstracts will be considered for poster presentations only unless the research is considered to be late-breaking.
- Late-breaking research/newness of information.
- Potential impact on the research community.
- Quality of scientific research.
- Relevance to Alzheimer's disease and related disorders.
- Topics of interest include basic and translational science, diagnosis and prognosis, therapeutics, and public health and psychosocial issues.
- Previously submitted/reviewed abstracts will not be considered.
- A limited number of abstracts are selected, with selection based on timeliness and scientific merit.
- Only under extraordinary circumstances will abstracts without results be considered.
- Accepted abstracts are published in an online supplement to the Association's journal, Alzheimer's & Dementia: The Jounal of the Alzheimer's Association.
- Developing Topic abstracts must be submitted via the online system.
- Developing Topic abstracts will not be accepted for the Alzheimer's Imaging Consortium.
- Developing Topic abstracts do not include the AAIC Featured Research Session format.
- An individual may be the presenting author on one oral presentation (includes a featured research session) and two posters slotted on different days. Exception: An author may present in two oral platforms as long as one is a Developing Topic session.
2015 abstract submission - deadline approaching
Submit an abstract to share your study results, theories or discoveries at the world’s leading conference for the dementia medical and scientific research community. Submission deadline is February 2, 2015 (extended to February 4 for ISTAART members).