Enhance your AAIC attendance by participating in a preconference on Friday, July 22 and Saturday, July 23. These events provide you with an added opportunity to explore the most up-to-date basic science and the newest findings and practices for the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
AAIC 2016 preconferences:
- Alzheimer’s Imaging Consortium
- Technology and Dementia
- Educational Workshop: Basic Neuroimaging in Dementia
- Educational Workshop: Animal Models in Dementia and Neurodegeneration Increasing Predictive Value
- Educational Workshop: Basic Neuropathology of Age-Associated Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Educational Workshop: The Basics of Fluid Biomarkers in Alzheimer’s Disease
Save on Travel to AAIC 2016
Register for AAIC 2016 and make your travel plans for Toronto using special discounted rates. Book your flight through our exclusive partnership with Star Alliance™ to save up to 20 percent on airfare and receive discounted hotel rates in one of the official conference room blocks.