Enhance your AAIC attendance by participating in a preconference on Friday, July 22 and Saturday, July 23. These events provide you with an added opportunity to explore the most up-to-date basic science and the newest findings and practices for the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
AAIC 2016 preconferences:
- Alzheimer’s Imaging Consortium
- Technology and Dementia
- Educational Workshop: Basic Neuroimaging in Dementia
- Educational Workshop: Animal Models in Dementia and Neurodegeneration Increasing Predictive Value
- Educational Workshop: Basic Neuropathology of Age-Associated Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Educational Workshop: The Basics of Fluid Biomarkers in Alzheimer’s Disease
Save on AAIC Registration with Group Rates
Bring your whole team to AAIC 2016. Discounted group rates are available for 10 or more colleagues or five or more students from the same lab group.