Employment OpportunitiesThe Alzheimer's Association has been recognized as number 11 in the top 50 nonprofits to work for as determined by The NonProfit Times, the leading information provider for the nonprofit sector. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Director of Finance and Operations
Our Chapter is looking for a Director of Finance and Operations to be a member of the Chapter's senior management team and to provide leadership and direction for finances as well as the overall operations of the Chapter.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide management level leadership for the development, implementation and oversight of all chapter financial, planning, budgeting and operations
- Actively participate in the chapter's senior management team to ensure effective integration of strategic directions
- Responsible for the day to day financial and other operations of the Chapter
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business (master’s preferred)
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in financial management
- Experience in strategic planning and budget development and management.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Mail: 1528 Chapala Street, Suite 204, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, Attn: HR
We have a variety of volunteer opportunities at any given time. Please contact the office closest to you to find out how you can help.