Consider one of these suggested donation amounts
• $200 for the estimated $200 billion spent on Alzheimer’s care this year in the U.S.
• $152 for the 15.2 million friends and family members who care for loved ones with the disease.
• $68 because every 68 seconds someone in the U.S. develops Alzheimer’s.
• $50 for the year 2050, when there will be as many as 16 million individuals living with Alzheimer’s.
• Make a donation to honor or in memory of a friend or family member.
Online Donations are fast, easy and secure.
Your gift will make a difference in the lives of people living with Alzheimer's disease and support research to improve treatment, care and prevention.
Donations are tax-deductible.
Donate online now
Donate by phone:
Donate by mail:
Send a check to:
Central & North Florida Chapter
2180 W State Road 434, Suite 1100
Longwood, FL 32779
Other ways to help