Connecting you with resources.
Guiding you in your decision-making.
Providing you with help and hope.
Ideal for Individuals with concerns about their memory, and for their family members and supporters.
• Provides answers to questions about what to do after diagnosis
• Provides guidance with decision-making as the disease progresses
Care Navigation will assist you in:
• Building a team
• Finding available resources
• Considering legal/financial issues
• Resolving safety issues
• Exploring changing roles and emotions
Donations are accepted to support the cost of providing the service.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call our 24/7 Helpline at 1.800.272.3900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.