The Alzheimer’s Association is committed to ensuring that our donors are able to fund their areas of interest and concern. When you make a general donation to the Alzheimer's Association Minnesota-North Dakota, your donation supports education, support, advocacy and research benefiting people in Minnesota and North Dakota.
Education, Support, Advocacy and Research
Your unrestricted gift to the Alzheimer's Association helps fund much-needed education, support and advocacy programs and services in Minnesota and North Dakota, as well as international research.
Local programs and services include:
- 24/7, multilingual, telephone information helpline
- MedicAlert® + Alzheimer's Association Safe Return® program for individuals with memory loss
- support groups for individuals and families facing the disease
- classes and workshops for individuals, families and the community
- education programs for health care professionals
- family care consultations for one-on-one support
The Alzheimer's Association advocates at the state and federal levels for legislation focused on better care and increased funding for a cure. Learn more about our advocacy efforts.
The Alzheimer's Association has been involved in every major advancement in Alzheimer's research since the 1980s and is a leader in the global fight for a world without Alzheimer's. Learn more about our international research program.