Meeting of the Minds Dementia Conference Sponsors
Purple Gala Sponsors
Walk to End Alzheimer's Sponsors:
One of the biggest assets a company has is its employees. When an employee is struggling with care giving issues or the stress of a loved one being diagnosed with dementia, the company is impacted too. This is where the Alzheimer’s Association can step in and help. By partnering together, we can support you, your company and your employees throughout the Alzheimer’s journey.”
- Susan J. Spalding, CEO, Alzheimer's Association Minnesota-North Dakota
By supporting the Alzheimer's Association Minnesota-North Dakota, your company will:
- Gain invaluable visibility within the community and with more than 38,600 potential customers annually.
- Reach out to more than 5,400 people monthly through promotion on the Association's website.
- Receive recognition within the business community and throughout communities across Minnesota and North Dakota.
- Promote your product to an attractive demographic. Nationally, Alzheimer's Champions are philanthropic, trendsetting women, aged 45-59, with an average income of $77,000 annually.
2016 Meeting of the Minds Dementia Conference Opportunities (PDF)
2016 Alzheimer's Association Gala Opportunities (PDF)
For more information, please contact Rebecca Justin, Director of Corporate Partnerships:
By phone: 952.857.0536
By email: email@example.com