Support Group Facilitator Resources
To our wonderful Support Group Facilitators: Thank you for your dedication, devotion, and passion. You provide hope, strength, and you touch people’s lives in more ways than you know. This section of our website is a resource for you.
Useful Links and Handouts
Important Information and Ongoing Facilitator Support
- Contact Larissa Haiker, Support Group Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-757-3758:
- With any questions or concerns about support groups
- To request a customized flyer for your group
- To receive updates about upcoming educational opportunities for facilitators and/or group members
- If you need additional support or find a situation to be outside the scope of your training, contact Larissa Haiker or the 24/7 Helpline 800.272.3900 and ask for a Care Consultant.
- We encourage you and your group members to utilize the 24/7 Helpline, it is a vital supportive resource between support group meetings.