When Alzheimer's disease touches someone close to you, it's natural to want to honor or remember the person in a special way.
You can by creating a moving Tribute. A Tribute is a special Web page that enables you to share the story of a loved one with your family and friends. Through your Tribute, others can share their memories and also make online donations to help support the Alzheimer's Association mission.
It's quick and easy to set up your Tribute:
- Create: In about 5 minutes, you can create your Tribute. Your page will be immediately available on the Internet for others to see.
- Personalize: Write a personal story, share memories, add a picture, create photo albums and ask others to do the same.
- Share: E-mail family, friends and co-workers about your Tribute.
- Update: You will have access to your Champion Center where you can update your page, send e-mails and check the progress of your Tribute.
- Idea: You can also create a Tribute as a personal fundraising page too.
Need help? If you ever need help or have questions about your Tribute, please call us at 1.800.272.3900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the latest advances in Alzheimer's treatments, care and research. Subscribe now