Donors to the Southeastern Wisconsin Chapter can be assured that their gifts will be used as effectively as possible to enhance care and support for the over 45,000 people in our area who are currently coping with Alzheimer's disease. For example:
• $100 enables four people to participate in caregiver support groups.
• $150 pays for ten individuals to attend a Family Caregiver Conference.
• $250 funds Helpline assistance and informational packages for ten families.
• $500 pays for six families to receive ongoing care consultation and support.
• $1,000 enrolls 25 individuals with memory loss in the Medic Alert + Safe Return program and provides them with identification products.
• $1,500 funds information and activity sessions for 80 low-income and underserved individuals.
We are grateful for donors at all levels who share our vision of world without Alzheimer's disease and support our programs and services throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
If you would like to make a contribution to support our mission, please contact MaryAnn Vance at 414.479.8800 or email@example.com.