Your support enables us to continue service to the diverse communities of Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino counties through the following successful activities:
- Educational programs and events in multiple languages reached more than 58,000 people, including families, caregivers, home aides, doctors, and other professionals.
- One-on-one family care consultations provided support and resources to nearly 3,400 families.
- The Medic Alert ™ + Safe Return™ registry helped 786 lost individuals in this region get safely returned home after wandering incidents.
- Our toll-free, 24/7 Helpline assisted nearly 4,000 (3755) calls in English, Spanish and other languages.
- Our “Healthy Body, Healthy Brain” program to reduce the risk for dementia among African American baby boomers reached more than 1,500 consumers and community champions.
- Our “Savvy Caregiver” and “Cuidando Con Respeto” series provided 1,140 family caregivers with knowledge, skills and techniques for in-home care.
- The Memory Assessment Center at Eisenhower Medical Center, a unique collaboration between the Alzheimer’s Association, the Alzheimer’s Research Center at USC, and Eisenhower Medical Center in Rancho Mirage with the support of many donors, including The Judy Fund.