2013 GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend
April 6-7, 2013
GO! St. Louis 5K Run/Walk
GO! St. Louis Half Marathon
GO! St. Louis Marathon
GO! St. Louis Marathon Relay
Join Team ALZ Stars and pledge to raise funds to provide care
and support to local families battling the Alzheimer’s epidemic and advance
research to reclaim the future for millions.
Alzheimer’s Association Team Tech Shirt/Swag Bag Pickup Schedule
April 2-5 | 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Alzheimer’s Association St. Louis Chapter Office
9370 Olive Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63132
Please call in advance, 314.432.3422.
By joining Team ALZ Stars, you will receive:
• A link for easy online registration
• Special code for a discounted registration fee once you commit to meet your
fundraising goals (the deadline to register at a discounted rate is March 1, 2013)
• Personal web page for convenient online fundraising.
• Two (2) technical shirts (one each from GO! St. Louis and from the
• Weekly team runs with Big River Running and the Alzheimer's Association Team
• Additional fundraising incentives to be announced
3 simple steps to get started!!
STEP #1 (mandatory)
Please download the commitment letter and email or mail it to the Alzheimer’s
Association St. Louis Chapter office. Each runner will pledge to raise the
minimum requirement ($150-$300+ depending on the race) for the Alzheimer’s
Mail: Team ALZ Stars, 9370 Olive Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63132
STEP #2 (mandatory)
Register with GO! St. Louis – We'll provide you with a discount code, but we
must receive your Commitment Letter before you can move on to STEP #2.
Upon receiving your commitment letter, we'll follow up with an email with the
registration link and your special code.
• Make sure to select the Alzheimer’s Association St. Louis Chapter
(it may be listed as ALZHEIMERS DISEASE AND RELATED
DISORDERS ASSOCIATION) as your chosen charity team
STEP #3 (highly recommended)
Set up your fundraising page
• After you register at gostlouis.org, you will receive an email with a link
to your personal ActiveWorks fundraising page
• Follow steps to personalize your page – upload photo and story of
why you are running for (name charity here)
• Personalize your page by uploading pictures
• Tell the story of why you are running for Team ALZ Stars
• Share your link with family, friends and co-workers, and encourage them to
support your efforts. In no time, you will raise your fundraising minimum for
the Alzheimer’s Association St. Louis Chapter
If you have questions or are interested in volunteering with Team ALZ Stars,
contact Gina Timme, at 314.432.3422 or email@example.com.
Tell Us Why You Are an ALZ Star
We want to hear your story. We know our participants often have very personal and significant reasons for participating on Team ALZ Stars. These stories can be very inspiring to other participants. Please take a moment to complete and submit the ‘share your story’ form.
GO! St. Louis, a local non-profit organization, encourages individuals and
families in the St. Louis region to adopt a healthy and active lifestyle year round.
The organization accomplishes this through community collaborations, school
based programming and the creation of new and fun fitness events.