Find a Support Group
Support Groups provide a forum to share feelings, concerns, information, and as a way of supporting and encouraging each other. There is no cost for attending and no commitment to come back.
We have nearly 100 support groups throughout Arizona and southern Nevada, which are free of charge and open to the public. All of our support groups are facilitated by trained individuals and meet at various locations and times. Most groups are for all types of dementia care partners, but there are also specific groups designed specifically for individuals with early stage Alzheimer's.
Find a support group near you by searching by zip code.
Click below to download a brochure of support groups by region:
Northern Arizona | Central Arizona | Southern Arizona | Southern Nevada
Support groups offer:
- Safe place to meet and develop a mutual support system
- Exchange practical information on caregiving problems and possible solutions
- Talk through challenges and ways of coping
- Share feelings, needs and concerns
- Learn about resources available in your community