The Alzheimer's Association Green-Field Library is a national, privately funded resource facility providing information, materials and services on Alzheimer’s disease. We are the nation’s principal library and resource center specifically devoted to increasing knowledge about the clinical, scientific and social aspects of Alzheimer's and other dementias. We fulfill thousands of inquiries a year serving a variety of audiences including the general public, educators, healthcare professionals and families living with Alzheimer's disease.
Library hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Time) Monday through Friday.
Visit us in person: 225 N Michigan Ave., Chicago, Illinois. The library is located on the 18th Floor.
Map: View map and get directions
Our library can help
We can help you:
- answer questions about Alzheimer's disease and other dementias
- search for materials on topics
- locate statistics
- find a certain article or book title
- connect you with resources
What you'll find in our Virtual Library
There are many ways to contact us
- Online: Ask a Librarian
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800.272.3900 (ask to be transferred to the Green-Field Library)
- Mail: Alzheimer's Association Green-Field Library, 225 N Michigan Ave., Fl. 17, Chicago, IL, 60101-7633
- RSS: What's new in the library? Subscribe to our web feed.
- Pinterest: Follow us and get a collection of authoritative resources and tools about Alzheimer's and other dementias.