The Alzheimer’s Association of Greater Indiana provides services in 73 counties in Indiana. The Association’s services include:
- A 24-hour toll-free helpline for information, support and assistance;
- Educational programs for family and professional caregivers;
- 60 caregiver support groups throughout Indiana including a support group for persons in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease;
- Care consultation by clinical social workers; and
- MedicAlert + Safe Return - a nationwide identification program designed to identify, locate, return and provide pertinent medical information for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease that wander.