THE LONGEST DAY NM
The Longest Day is the Alzheimer's Association's Do-It-Yourself Fundaiser. On June 21, thousands of participants from across the world come together to fight Alzheimer's through an activity of their choice.
Together, they use their creativity and passion to raise funds and awareness for the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association.
We can all do something to end Alzheimer’s. What will you do?
See More Activities here!
Easy Ways to Support Our Chapter’s Longest Day Efforts:
Registration is open! Sign up to be a team captain, individual fundraiser or event host
Donate or join a Local Team. Participants can join a team for free. Click here!
Learn About Local Fundraising Ideas.
Questions? Amanda Gabaldon (505) 266-4473 firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WILL YOU DO ON THE LONGEST DAY?
- Go Purple for a Purpose at work and create a wall of honor for employees
- Plan a holiday light tour to honor your dad
- Host a chili cook-off to honor a neighbor
- Bowl for a day to honor your mom
- Play bridge for a day to honor your wife
- Host a lemonade stand to honor your grandma
- Golf for a day to honor your former classmate
- Lead a Yoga class to honor a former colleague
- Fish for a day to honor your Grandpa
- Bike a mile a day in June to honor those affected
New Mexico Contact:
Amanda Gabaldon (505) 266-4473 email@example.com
Share your link and your story on social media using #ENDALZ #THELONGESTDAY and include us @alz_nm (Twitter) and at alznm_ (Instagram) and email your story and pictures to Amanda Gabaldon (505) 266-4473 firstname.lastname@example.org