Consider one of these suggested donation amounts:
Make a donation to honor or in memory of a friend or family member. Online Donations are fast, easy and secure.
- $560 for the 560,000 Floridians living with Alzheimer's.
- $290 for the estimated $290 billion spent on Alzheimer’s care this year in the U.S.
- $164 for the Floridians who provide unpaid care for people with Alzheimer's or other dementias valued at more than $16.4 billion.
- $65 because every 65 seconds someone in the U.S. develops Alzheimer’s.
- $50 for the year 2050, when there will be as many as 14 million individuals living with Alzheimer’s.
Your gift will make a difference in the lives of people living with Alzheimer's disease and support research to improve treatment, care and prevention. Donations are tax-deductible.
Donate by phone:
Donate by mail:
Send a check to:
Southeast Florida Chapter
3323 West Commercial Boulevard Suite 260
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309