Donors to the Alzheimer's Association Wisconsin Chapter can be assured that their gifts will be used as effectively as possible to enhance care and support for those in our area who are currently coping with Alzheimer's disease. For example:
- $100 enables four people to participate in caregiver support groups.
- $150 pays for ten individuals to attend a Family Caregiver Conference.
- $250 funds Helpline assistance and informational packages for ten families.
- $500 pays for six families to receive ongoing care consultation and support.
- $1,000 enrolls 25 individuals with memory loss in the Medic Alert + Safe Return program and provides them with identification products.
- $1,500 funds information and activity sessions for 80 low-income and underserved individuals.
We are grateful for donors at all levels who share our vision of world without Alzheimer's disease and support our programs and services throughout Wisconsin.
Make a tax-deductible donation to the Alzheimer's Association and help fight Alzheimer's disease through vital research and essential support programs and services.
Memorials and Tributes
Tribute pages provide a way to pay honor to someone living with Alzheimer’s or create a memorial fundraiser to commemorate a person whom you have lost to this disease. Every dollar donated through your tribute page makes a difference for families affected by Alzheimer’s, while helping to advance research for effective treatments and, ultimately, a cure.
Other ways to give
Donate by Phone:
Donate by Mail:
Send a check to:
620 S 76th Street #160
Milwaukee, WI 53214