If you are a member of a news or media organization, please feel free to use information from our website in your stories. We do ask that you cite the Alzheimer’s Association as the original source. Please provide your audience with our 24/7 Helpline number, 800.272.3900, and our website address, alz.org/nebraska.
Our communications staff can help you develop your stories by arranging interviews with experts on Alzheimer’s disease and providing you the latest information on Alzheimer's disease, research, and care and support. For inquiries in Nebraska, please contact Michael Watkins at email@example.com or 712-307-2905.
Topics we can assist media with include, but are not limited to:
- Stories on people living with the disease and caregivers
- Association position statements
- Local and National Statistics
- Alzheimer's Association journal news releases
- Story ideas
- B-roll footage
- Public service announcements
- Association events
See the latest news from the Nebraska Chapter.