Progress in Alzheimer's and dementia research depends on clinical studies and eligible participants are needed to move this vital research forward.
- 60 to 79 years of age
- Not a regular exerciser (generally less than three times per week)
- No current memory or thinking problems
- First degree family history of significant memory problems (mother, father, sibling)
- Live within an area where the study is being conducted
- Additional criteria evaluated at screening
Not eligible for this study? Learn about other Clinical Trials.
Contributing to progress in Alzheimer’s research is a highly valuable contribution to a better future for all. If you are not a potential fit for U.S. POINTER or do not live near a U.S. POINTER study site, there are many other important clinical trials underway that need participants.
Learn about studies that are currently recruiting participants by visiting alz.org/TrialMatch and completing a TrialMatch profile online or call 1.800.272.3900 (press 1 for clinical trials). Completing a TrialMatch profile does not commit you to participating in a study.
Whether you are a researcher or potential participant, use this contact information to receive answers to your questions regarding U.S. POINTER.